Monday, August 12, 2013

Roots of Action: 55 Best Back-To-School Articles for Parents

Dr. Marilyn Price-Mitchell puts together a lovely list of articles for parents, organized by topic, at the beginning of each school year. This year's list includes some gems, many of which are now bookmarked and on my Facebook feed. I'm honored that "Why Parents Need to Let Their Children Fail" is right up there at number one, but that's not why I am promoting the list. It includes resources from Andrea Nair, Miguel Escotet, Jacoba Urist, Meryl Ain, Susan Cain, Scott Barry Kaufman, Michele Borba, and many of my other favorite parenting and education experts.

This is absolutely my favorite list of resources right now, and thank you so much, Marilyn, for putting it together! You can access the list here.


1 comment:

  1. I wish I'd had access to this: especially your article and the one on how boys learn differently. I would definitely have done a few things differently myself...

    ReplyDelete